- When betting on Golf at BetMania.ag all wagers in regards to outrights are action regardless of whether a golfer tees off.
- Regardless if a tournament is shortened or postponed due to unusual circumstances, the official result will be used when settling bets, regardless of the number of rounds played.
- However a tournament must be completed within seven days of start for bets to have action.
- Considering head-to-head bets, the golfer that completes the most number of holes will be declared the winner. If both players complete an identical number of holes then the player with the best score will be declared the winner. Both players in the wager must tee off for bets to have action.
- When betting on PGA 3 ball bets, the player in the group of three players who has the lowest score in the round will be considered the winner. All three players must tee off in order for the best to be considered action. If two or more players tie for the win, the wagers will be considered and graded as a “Push”.
- If for some reason a player is disqualified from the round or the tournament, after a round is completed, all wagers on the round or tournament will be settled as a loss for the player.