- All rules apply for wagering on Tennis.
- If a player retires or is removed from the match before completion, the wagers will be settled as “No Action”. This includes all wagers such as Money line, spread, total and Set Betting (exact result).
- For the wager to be official, matches must be played within 48 hours of the scheduled time to consider a wager to be in “Action”.
- For first and second set lines to be considered action the set in question has to be completed.
- On all Set Betting the match must be completed for bets to have action.