Stay on the Safe Side of the Track!
We kindly ask every BETMANIA user to read and fully acknowledge the following set of guidelines and regulations. The Racebook Betting General Rules include basic dispositions for the regular use of BETMANIA’s Racebook platform, as well as more sensitive points like payout limits and bet refunds.
BETMANIA users must be at least 18 years of age (or the proper legal age as set by your local jurisdiction); only ONE account is allowed per household and IP location. Our Racebook betting program is designed to offer the most accurate race starting times, as provided by the official track agencies and trusted online sources.
GENERAL HORSE BETTING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- BETMANIA.AG pays track odds up to the house limits as specified in our max payout table.
- There is a maximum net profit on each individual race based on the track lists.
- Daily Doubles, Pick 3’s, and Pick 4’s count towards the last race in its sequence when calculating the race profit. The formula will be Net Profit equals Net Payout For Race minus Total Amount Wagered For Race, this process is then reset for every individual race.
- There are no house odds. If there are no track payoffs for a certain type of bet, all bets on that type will be refunded.
- If a track is not listed on the track list, the Maximum Net Profit defaults to $5,000, and action will be granted upon management approval.
- Any attempt to play negative pool hedges will result in account suspension.
- Horses are identified by saddlecloth number, not by name. Clients are responsible for their selections of both horse and race numbers.
- When you bet on a horse that is paired, your bet includes all horses running under said number. If part of an entry is scratched and part of an entry runs, all bets have action. There is no "must go" action as part of the entry.
- The time a bet is accepted will always be compared to the off time provided by the track (seconds are taken into consideration) and graded accordingly. If a bet is accepted after the race has begun it will be disqualified from any winnings and refunded.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove customers from our Horse Rebate Program at any time.
- If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show bets will be refunded and the portion of Exacta/Trifecta/Superfecta/Quinella Combos that contain the scratched horse will be refunded.
- For Daily Doubles, Pick 3's, and Pick 4's, if a horse is scratched before any leg, a consolation prize will be paid on that combo, as specified by the track. If the track doesn’t pay a consolation, bets with these combinations will be refunded accordingly.
Need additional help with our Horse Racing Regulations? Reach out to the Customer Service team @ 1-888-406-2642 or click on Live Chat to get in-house pointers from BETMANIA's betting experts.